The outlined costs listed below come as part of the standard terms and conditions of any landlord agreement:
- Let only tenancy set up fee – half a month’s rent, plus VAT
- Full management tenancy set up fee – half a month’s rent, plus VAT
- Monthly management Fee – 12%, plus VAT
The outlined costs listed below come as part of the standard terms and conditions of any agreement:
- A security deposit – usually* the equivalent of one month’s rent (*dependant on landlord request)
- One month’s rent – to be paid in advance and thereafter rents paid by standing order
- Tenancy set up fee – equivalent to half a month’s rent, plus VAT at the current rate of 20%*
- Holding fee – to secure the property for two weeks a minimum fee of £200 is payable, deductible from your overall charges. This is a NON-REFUNDABLE fee if you do not proceed with the tenancy or references are not successful. However, if you wish to secure the property for more than two weeks then we require the full security deposit to be paid.Example – based on a rent of £500 per calendar month:
|First month rent
|Tenancy set up fee
|VAT payable on admin fee (at current rate of 20%)
|Total payable prior to moving in
In addition to these costs, we will conduct compulsory reference checks before we begin any other administration. We require a tenant application form to be completed by each person over the age of 18 who intend to reside at the property in order to obtain a reference on their behalf.
If you have any queries, or would like to discuss your requirements further, please don’t hesitate to contact us.