Finding a home is often tricky and can be one of the most time consuming things in life. But it doesn’t have to be.
At Wright Residential we have a vast property portfolio available across the north east of England. Short term let, or something a little more long-term; one bedroom apartment or family home – our portfolio caters for all needs.
Fully accredited members of ARLA; the Association of Rental Letting Agents, you can be assured of professional, honest and reliable service from day one, no matter the property you are looking for.
We also look to resolve any maintenance issues from your let property as soon as possible. For any non-urgent repairs, we have an online system in place, and once reported we will get back to you ASAP. Simply click here to go to the form.
For urgent repair issue, we have a separate emergency helpline which is open 24 hours a day. It all means we can fix your problems as soon as we can, letting you get back to your property the way it should be.
Feel free to browse our properties online and if one catches your eye, feel free to contact us for more information on it.
Tips for tenants
Before you sign your tenancy, here are the potential upfront costs:
- A security deposit – usually the equivalent of one month’s rent, although the amount may differ dependent on landlord’s requests.
- One month’s rent – to be paid in advance, with rents after this paid by standing order.
- Tenancy set up fee – of half a month’s rent plus VAT at the current 20% rate.
- Holding fee – a minimum of £200 is payable to secure the property for two weeks and is non-refundable if you decide not proceed with tenancy.
Example – based on a rent of £500 per calendar month:
- Security deposit: £500
- First month’s rent: £500
- Tenancy set up fee: £250
- VAT payable on admin fee: (at current rate of 20%) £50
Total payable prior to moving in: £1300
All potential tenants are subject to compulsory reference checks and are required to complete a tenant application form.
If you have any questions or require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Don’t forget to enquire about discounted fees and special offers we may have before you sign your tenancy agreement.